Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pulldown Sub-menus within the main menu!

Thanks alot!

Yes, I found the New Menu item in the customization dialog.
Just tried to add 3 subNew Menus under the main New Menu and the
populate the sub-NewMenus with the actual buttons I
wanted to assign macros with.

But instead of appearing within the Main New menu, the
newly added 3 sub-New menus are appearing adjascent to the main Ne
menu, not really under it.

Is there a way we could have the sub-menus within the main-New menu?

I would appreciate a reply.
Thanks.
Arun...
Vtec. Corp

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you check out the link I posted in your other thread

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"aiyer " wrote in message ...
Thanks alot!

Yes, I found the New Menu item in the customization dialog.
Just tried to add 3 subNew Menus under the main New Menu and then
populate the sub-NewMenus with the actual buttons I
wanted to assign macros with.

But instead of appearing within the Main New menu, the
newly added 3 sub-New menus are appearing adjascent to the main New
menu, not really under it.

Is there a way we could have the sub-menus within the main-New menu?

I would appreciate a reply.
Thanks.
Arun...
Vtec. Corp.