Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching a range in Closed Workbook

I have read, and read, and read, and I am still having problems

I have two workbooks, PA.xls and PA_DB.xl

I would like to press a button on PA.xls and do a search in PA_DB.xls within VBA

PA_DB.xls has only one sheet, Database. The Range is MRN_Data

If anyone can help me I would be forever grateful. I have spent way to much time on this one

Thanks