Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing one Adobe pdf instead of multiple pdfs

Hello All,

I currently have one standard report that I run for many (200+
vendors. Each of these reports is created by looping through a range
changing the vendor that the report refers to, and then printing it.

I am now trying to create one adobe pdf that will contain all of th
reports (Im using JAWS pdf writer for this). Currently as each pdf i
created, since it is a different print command, it prints to many (200
pdf files. Iam trying to get Excel to print to just one 200 page pd
file instead.

Do I need to dynamically create temporary worksheets for each repor
and make it print all worksheets as one file. If so, how man
worksheets am I allowed to create?

How else might I approach this?

Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ed,
Not sure about JAWS, with pdf995, from the print dialog, under "Print what",
select "Entire workbook" and you get 1 pdf out.
The number of worksheets in 1 workbook is limited by systems resources and
would depend on the complexity of the page. To use the above approach, you
would have to had created all of your reports, either on separate sheets or
tiled on a sheet to get all into 1 .pdf.

NickHK

"universal " wrote in message
Hello All,

I currently have one standard report that I run for many (200+)
vendors. Each of these reports is created by looping through a range,
changing the vendor that the report refers to, and then printing it.

I am now trying to create one adobe pdf that will contain all of the
reports (Im using JAWS pdf writer for this). Currently as each pdf is
created, since it is a different print command, it prints to many (200)
pdf files. Iam trying to get Excel to print to just one 200 page pdf
file instead.

Do I need to dynamically create temporary worksheets for each report
and make it print all worksheets as one file. If so, how many
worksheets am I allowed to create?

How else might I approach this?

Many thanks
Ed