Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default deleting wksts

Guys I have a problem

I created these procedures to execute when the file is opened. Th
Base Wksht gets created, however if I open it up again and the bas
wksht is already there it gives me an error. I need to have the bas
wkst recreated every time the file opens. So basically base wkst need
to be deleted before the program steps in copyinsameworkbook.

Can you guys help me out?

Sub auto_open()

CopyInSameWorkbook
End Sub