Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range Resize

I have the used the following piece of code to resize a
range in my file.

With Range(sRange)
..Offset(1, 5).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count - 5) _
..Name = (sRange & "data")
End With

However, I'd like to use the above for something else and
wondered if anyone could help with the settings.
In the above example, resize is being used to reduce the
area of my range, but what I'd like to is change the area.
For example, sRange represents the area of columns A to F
whereas I'd like it to represent columns G to U instead.
There is also a header row in row 1. How would I need to
adapt the above? and is Resize the correct property to
use?
Any help is appreciated.
Many thanks
Jacqui

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Offset shifts a range left or right or not at all and up or down or not at
all

Resize changes the number of rows and columns defined by the range.

You would have to define how to accomplish what you want. Your A to F and G
to U is ambiguous as to what it refers to what needs to refer to.

If you have a hard coded area, then just

Range("G2:U10")

Tom Ogilvy