Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CH CH is offline

Default Soccer Tables

I want to create a spreadsheet that contain results of
soccer games and from these results, create a table. I
would like the table to be updated automatically whenever
I enter the results. Any idea as to how I go about it?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, you send me your email address and I mail you a working version that I
have already created. It is for the Premiership, but has maintenance
facilities.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"CH" wrote in message
I want to create a spreadsheet that contain results of
soccer games and from these results, create a table. I
would like the table to be updated automatically whenever
I enter the results. Any idea as to how I go about it?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Bob,

My email address is .

Thanks.

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's in the post.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"choppi " wrote in message
Hi Bob,

My email address is .

Thanks.

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi, can i have a copy of that spreadsheet? i have my own done but wan
to compare it to see how i can better mine.

--
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming