Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vb-Copy two cells, and paste into another worsksheet

I am having problems writing a macro that copy two cells on the sam
row, and pasting it on another spreadsheet. I want to be able to d
this until there is no more record on the spreadsheet.

Sub copy2cell()
'
' copy2cell Macro
' Macro recorded 4/1/2004 by Duc Tran
'

Range("A1, G1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
activecell.offset(1,-2)

End Sub

this is what i have so far, i need to keep pasting all the records ont
Sheet1. Please help