Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Excel - Load Data button

Sub Auto_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells.Clearcontents

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Z" wrote in message
I have a "load data" button in the worksheet, so that when i open the

excel file i need all the previously entered data to be cleared from the
sheet, so that i can use the "load data" button to get that data on the
sheet. So my question is :"how do i make that data clear from the sheet when
i open the excel work book, so that i can use the load data button to get
that data on the sheet"