Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cannot trace this simple error

Hi Stuart
Sounds like your problem has more to do with your looping through
workbooks then. Can you show us that code? It may be that a sprinkling
of "Do Events" might fix your problem.
regards
Paul

"Stuart" wrote in message ...
Right, I've run the code on each book from that original folder.
By that, I mean by copying each book into an empty folder
and running the code in turn.
Each book ran well past that original problem, including
therefore the problem book.

Problem is that this routine is designed to calculate Value
Added Tax (three different rates, sometimes more), so I
guess Customs & Excise would be pleased if I got it right
first time, rather than after they call on me!

Regards.

"Stuart" wrote in message
Thanks but no sheets appear to be hidden. I've copied that book
to a new folder and run the code on it alone, with no problem. So...

Will post back if I can't isolate the problem.

Regards.

I'm going to copy it into a new folder and
"Ken Wright" wrote in message
Any chance it could be referencing a hidden sheet in that file that may

have
protection on it, and not the sheet you are looking at?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

---