Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default add-ins

I installed an add-in (Row-liner) and i want to remove it complety. How do
i do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dominique,

Just delete the XLA file from your drive. Then, go in to Excel
and go to the Tools menu and choose Add-Ins. Select the
now-deleted add-in in the list. Excel won't be able to find the
file, and will ask you if you want to remove it from the list.
Click Yes.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dominique Feteau" wrote in message
I installed an add-in (Row-liner) and i want to remove it

complety. How do
i do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dominique

Go to ToolsAdd-ins and make sure the Rowliner is unchecked.

Now open Windows Explorer and browse to your Rowliner.XLA location and delete
that file.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP