Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default If AskToUpdateLink = False

If I set up:

xlapp.AskToUpdateLinks = False

and after that I'm opening a table:

Set xlbook = xlapp.Workbooks.Open("Table.xls)

Are links updated in this case? Or I need to use as an
addition the following thing:

xlapp.UpdateLink Name:=xlbook.LinkSources

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry, Tom.

But, when you set up it to True you'll get a prompt asking
whether to update the links. If you set up it to False
there is no any prompt, which is Ok for me, and it looks
like links are updated anyway. But, I'd like to know it
for sure.

Thanks,

Alex