-   -   Print area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293439-print-area.html)

Jez[_5_]

Print area

I have a number of sheets in a workbook that require
certain users to print certain areas. Many of the users
are not used to working with excel and need just one
button to press. Can anybody give me the script for print
area. The button will be on a different page to the print
area.

Cheers

Jez

Frank Kabel

Print area

Hi
one way:
record a macro:
- goto 'Tools - Macro - Record macro'
- do your stuff :-)
- stop the recording

Now you can ssign this code to a button or invoke it from the macro
menu

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Jez" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a number of sheets in a workbook that require
certain users to print certain areas. Many of the users
are not used to working with excel and need just one
button to press. Can anybody give me the script for print
area. The button will be on a different page to the print
area.

Cheers

Jez

Jez[_5_]

Print area

No that won't work I need the buttons on a different page
to the print area.

Now you can ssign this code to a button or invoke it

from the macro
menu

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"Jez" schrieb im

Newsbeitrag
I have a number of sheets in a workbook that require
certain users to print certain areas. Many of the users
are not used to working with excel and need just one
button to press. Can anybody give me the script for

print
area. The button will be on a different page to the

print
area.

Cheers

Jez

.

Frank Kabel

Print area

Hi
it would :-)
try the following
- put a button on your other sheet
- insert the following code for the click event of this button (change
the worksheet name and the range definition to your needs)

----
Dim wks as worksheet
set wks = Activeworkbook.worksheets("Print_Sheet")
wks.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$D$17"
wks.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
----

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Jez" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

[...]

No Name

Print area

Thanks....
Worked like a charm....

[...]

Ron de Bruin

Print area

Or

Worksheets("Print_Sheet").Range("a1:d17").PrintOut Copies:=1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

wrote in message ...