Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Define name in macro

I need to define a named range in a macro. The define name is not the
problem though. The sheet I'm using gets updated daily and varies as to the
number of rows. I need the macro to find the last record in the table and
reset the named range to include all data. I've tried and nothing I do seems
to work. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Instead of using a macro, use a dynamic range that you can define once
and it self-corrects for additions and deletions:

http://cpearson.com/excel/excelF.htm#DynamicRanges