Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default BOHICA needs more help

Okay, you Kings of Code, you Princes of Productivity....Gots me
anutter question:

I have a macro that deletes sheets in a workbook, then re-creates them
in a specified format. When the command to delete the cell is
executed, it pops up with a prompt saying these selected sheet(s) will
be permanently deleted. Is there something I can do in my code to
supress this annoying and needless (to me anyhow) pop up?

BOHICA: The other white meat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Works like a charm! Thank you!