Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to extract data in .txt format from the excel sheet in a fixed length ascii forma

I am attaching herewith a excel sheet in which I am supposed to validat
and extract data from the green coloured cells. The data is to be i
ASCII format i.e fixed length fields after proper validations. Ther
has to be no separators and the spaces in any field has to be there i
the file structure as it is.

I think this should be possible using VBA or macro can someone help o
this and is some module addins available to do this task .

pramo

Attachment filename: excel-form.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=46229

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
looking at your spreadsheet I still don't know what you're trying to
extract. You may describe your issue in plain text (as most people
won't open attachments) and give some example data rows (also plain
text please)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

validate
and extract data from the green coloured cells. The data is to be in
ASCII format i.e fixed length fields after proper validations. There
has to be no separators and the spaces in any field has to be there

in
the file structure as it is.

I think this should be possible using VBA or macro can someone help

on
this and is some module addins available to do this task .

pramod

Attachment filename: excel-form.xls
Download attachment:

http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=462294