Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA code in EXCEL

Put it in an add-in or in your Personal Macro Workbook.

--

Vasant

"Kanan" wrote in message
I have a bunch of VBA code (checks login and sets some values in the

pivotchart) that I need to make it common so that it can be called from any
workbooks. Currently I have this code in auto_open macro.
Can anybody tell me how to do this?
thanks
Kanan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Is the Add-In method better than the personal macro book if my workbook is going to be used by many end users
Which is the best and easiest method in a multiuser environment

thank
kanan