Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default need logging before closing the workbook.

I have workbook named "test.xls" which has various sheets.
The workbook is not protected and can be accessed by any
user on the network. I need to log spesific cell information
on a seperate xl workbook automatically (log.xls) without
any indication of the process each and every time before
the "test.xls" workbook is closed.
Here are the columns of "test.xls" that needs to be logged:
Sheet: 14 Cell: A4
Sheet: 14 Cell: A10
Sheet: 15 Cell: A9
Sheet: 12 Cell: A9
How should I code?
TIA

logging user name after viewing protected workbook Melanie New Users to Excel 8 August 17th 09 11:34 PM
Shared Workbook - User Not Logging Out John Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 6th 09 03:36 PM
Users stuck, not logging out of shared workbook Peter Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 4th 07 02:01 PM
Closing workbook Ed Excel Programming 4 February 6th 04 03:41 PM
closing excel after closing a workbook CWalsh[_2_] Excel Programming 3 January 21st 04 03:33 PM