Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hello Again

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could recomend a good book on the topi
of programming. When the company rolls out with office xp I will b
buying one (so I don't have to bother you fine people anymore)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I got Jwalk power programming. is one of the best out there.
http://j-walk.com/ss/

but you'll be back..... ;)

Cesar Zapata

ksnapp < wrote
:

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could recomend a good book on the topic
of programming. When the company rolls out with office xp I will be
buying one (so I don't have to bother you fine people anymore).

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Im sure i will i'd like to have better questions other than "wil
someone do this for me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ksnapp!

See:
Debra Dalgleish
http://contextures.com/xlbooks.html

Most commonly seen recommendations and consistently highly rated at
Amazon a

Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA ; John Walkenbach; John Wiley &
Sons; ISBN: 0-764540726 ; $49.99
and
Excel 2002 VBA Programmers Reference; John Green, Stephen Bullen, Rob
Bovey, Robert Rosenberg; 993 pages; Wrox Press Inc; ISBN 1861005709;
US$39.99

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

available free to good homes.
"ksnapp " wrote in message
Hi, I was wondering if anybody could recomend a good book on the

topic
of programming. When the company rolls out with office xp I will be
buying one (so I don't have to bother you fine people anymore).

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/