Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Button Scope Limitation

I've added a custom toolbar button to my excel program, and it now appears in all excel applications. How can I have it appear just in the program where I want it

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron,

Use the Activate and Deactivate events to show or hide the
command bar.

Private Sub Workbook_Activate()
Application.CommandBars("MyCommandBar").Visible = True
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()
Application.CommandBars("MyCommandBar").Visible = False

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC