Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default combo on worksheet

I want to have a combobox with 16 buttons displayed in an activ
worksheet. When one button is clicked, it directs the cursor to
different location of the sheet. I want the combobox to stay on scree
all the time and be able to work on the sheet after a button i
clicked. So far all I could manage is to have the combobox disappeare
after a button is clicked otherwise the sheet can not be active. Tha
is only one - the combobox or the sheet can be active at any one time.
Any suggestions.:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have the button reposition the combobox

or use the combobox control from the Commandbars - put it on a floating
toolbar.

Tom Ogilvy

"4sharkfins " wrote in message
I want to have a combobox with 16 buttons displayed in an active
worksheet. When one button is clicked, it directs the cursor to a
different location of the sheet. I want the combobox to stay on screen
all the time and be able to work on the sheet after a button is
clicked. So far all I could manage is to have the combobox disappeared
after a button is clicked otherwise the sheet can not be active. That
is only one - the combobox or the sheet can be active at any one time.
Any suggestions.:)

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom

Are there example codes for this Commandbar routine I can have a loo
at in this forum or elsewhere?

: