Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default UDF screentip

I have written some custom functions. Because one of them
has five input parameters, I would like to use a screentip
like Excel has for standard functions (that yellow box
that gives you info about input parameters). Is there a
way to create this for a UDF?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

This adds help, but it still doesn't show the yellow
ScreenTip. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.
It works for the built in functions.

Thanks for the tip on getting the help text.

.