Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying the column of the active cell to another column

I would like to have VBA copy the entire column of the Activecell to another
column I specify, say Column J. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Paul

Sub test()
Columns(ActiveCell.Column).Copy Columns("J")

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl

"Paul James" wrote in message news:hPo%b.62463$Xp.307476@attbi_s54...
I would like to have VBA copy the entire column of the Activecell to another
column I specify, say Column J. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Your code "Columns(ActiveCell.Column).Copy Columns("J")" works great.

Thanks, Ron.

I was trying things like "Activecell.columns.copy" but of course that didn't
work.

Paul