Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reverse Characters-I want to print a page like a mirror is this possible

Dear friends
Is it possible to print a page from excel reversed like i was looking it
from a mirror? Or a way to reverse (with vba) the page before printing?

I want to use it in graphic arts printing

Thank you all in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

BlackBlade wrote:
Dear friends
Is it possible to print a page from excel reversed like i was looking
it from a mirror? Or a way to reverse (with vba) the page before
printing?

I want to use it in graphic arts printing

Thank you all in advance!

You can use the Print Screen function, the PrtScr key usually in the top
row, right in the keyboard. This simply copies the current screen image
to the clipboard. You can then open any graphics program and paste,
paste as new image, etc. and edit the image to conform to your
requirements, including flipping horizontal, vertical, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Some printers offer this as a feature. Go to File Print. Click on the
Properties button (I use Windows XP) and check out all of the options.

One of my printers allows me to click an "Advanced" button and select
Mirror Output = Yes under the Postscript options.

If you have Acrobat Distiller, this is also a feature under Advanced,
Postscript Options.

--
HTH,
Dianne