Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending Mail using Lotus Notes

Hi
have a look at
http://tinyurl.com/2j2lg

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Tony wrote:
Can anyone let me know how can I send a mail using macros in Excel.
My mail client is Lotus Notes

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

Here's a few more alternatives:

http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewto...60558&start=13

http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewto...=76149&start=1

Note, on the second link, I should have explicitly
terminated the object data type variables as I did in the
first link.

Regards,
Nate
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming