Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to make a new table based on selected result in listbox

Dear all,

I'm testing an userform, there are two listboxes in it. I can make user move
fields name from left listbox to right listbox, by using

ListBox2.AddItem ListBox1.Text

but I don't know how to continue,

because the result I want to realize is, based on added items in listbox2,
my datatable would ONLY show those fields whose name is shown in listbox2
(in the beginning, there are 'name', 'age', 'class', 'score' and 'comments'
in the table, for instance, if only 'name' and 'age' are shown in listbox2,
the table would only show recorders in 'name' and 'age' fields), I'm
thinking to delete fields whose name isn't shown in listbox2.

Would you give me some suggestion?Thanks.

JIANG