Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default question about creating a message box

I have a macro that I created (thanks to the help of this board), and in the
macro, I've created a message box in which it prompts you to enter the
directory path of where you want to save the files. The box works
correctly.

Is there someway that I have default writing in the message box where you
enter the data? I would like a default path to come up, but if the user
wants to change the path, they should be able to overwrite the path, simply
by highlighting the default path and typing over it.

Thanks for everyone's help.