Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default validate an option is chosen

I have 2 option buttons in a form. The worksheet is
emailed with a macro. How can I validate in my macro that
one of the option buttons has been selected. In other
words I would like a message box to pop up saying "You
must make a selection before emailing" if the user does
not select one of the option buttons.

thanks