Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default populate chart array

I want to fill an array with the charts on a worksheet so that I can loop through each.
i.e
chartArray = Array(Chart1, Cahart2

For each a in chartArra
'do somethin
next

This is ok, however I don't know the chart names and they will change from time to time

So, how do I populate the array with the chartobjects names on the activesheet

John