Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Header to multicolumn ListBox

Thanks for Tom's help and I got my listbox working as well
as getting the 3 columns listbox work as well.

However, I used the following statement to enable the
header in the listbox but the 3 columns' headers are empty.
Mylistbox.ColumnHeads = True

Can someone please tell me how can I put header text into
these headers ?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1. You can use a suitably formated label above the listbox.
2. Set the ColumnHeads property to True. Will then pick up the heading
from the row above the range set for RowSource property