Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question on ktmsgbox Utility

Hi, everyone -

I have just downloaded and installed Colo's ktmsgbox utility. I'v
followed all of the instructions to tie the add-in into XL. It seeme
to work really well and user-friendly (especially the Wizard), but no
I'm having a slight problem with copying the changes in the Wizard t
the Clipboard.

When I first installed the utility last night, worked through th
Wizard and pressed the button to copy the source code to the Clipboard
it seemed to work fine. I don't think I did anything to the progra
except saving it. Now I come up against the wall when I make changes t
the Wizard and press the source code button, NOTHING is copied to th
Clipboard --- at least what I can see in the normal Clipboard toolbar
I was hoping that another person using the utility can give me som
guidance on where my code is going.

Maybe if Colo is on-line, you can impart some of your expertise.

Thanks for the help,

gol