Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default data tables

I have a modest spreadsheet i'm using for a linear
programming problem which computes five results from two
inputs. I am trying to automate the process so i don't
have to manually change the inputs and then transfer the
outputs by hand.

THE data table function would do the trick but i can't
figure out what to use for the function. the functional
dependences are not easily describable with a formula
like x,y=f(a,b,c,d,e) that can be entered into one cell.
Rather they are buried in the formulas that make up the
spreadsheet. I tried using "scenarios" but the manual
data entry and transfer of the results is too much for me.

This seems like a common need. WHat am I missing?