Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA-How to save sheet w/in all workbooks as sheet1?

I have a file, KeyWest.xls, that contains all of my macros. Through
macro I can open all delimited files from a directory and into excel.
Only problem is that excel will save the single worksheet of data i
each workbook as the file name which will interfere with a macro.
need excel to save the worksheet in each workbook as "sheet1". N
matter if it does it while opening the delimited file, after all file
or open, etc. Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rya