Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DB2 DB2 is offline

Default Using qry from excel to update tables in a db2 database

Hi,

You need an ODBC driver for DB2, ie StarSQL (www.starquest.com)

Good luck!

Bob

sod wrote in message ...
Update tables in DB2 using input from Excel using msqry ( linked tables )

This is an working option in access. Can this be done from excel using msqry ? The odbc driver must of course be set with edit function.

I'd appriciate very much if someone out there could help me with this issue.