Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please help

I'm in the process of building a site packed with video tutorials on a
whole range of popular software applications but need people
interested in
recording screen tutorials for a 50% share of the sale price of their
contribution.

We are selling 5 minute tutorials for about $1 US and will be
giving half this sum to the tutorial author each month each time their
contribution
is downloaded.

Email your interest to me at cd-worx[at]excite.com (obviously replace
"[at]" with "@" in the email address to left)
and we will email you simple instructions on how to create the 5
minute minimum tutorial on any
functionality of any software application of your choice.

As long as your tutorial is of a reasonable quality (and if it's not
we can help you get it
that way), it will be accepted and will help people struggling with
new software packages as well as
acknowledging your efforts with a royalty fee.

Who knows how much you could make and there's absolutely no risk.

The process involves the use of a free screen capture utility to
record your mouse movements,
but please feel free to ask any questions.

Jamie Belle
CD-Worx