Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How To: Make cell reference the sheet name

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,99)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kevin McCartney" wrote in message

I'd like a cell to contain the name of the sheet that it is, like the

&[TAB] in a footer, any ideas on what function can do this much appriciated.
I've looked at INFO function but no help, I know I could do it in code but I
don't want to add a module to the report.... get to many questions about, oh
your report contains viruses bla, bla.

TIA
KM