Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find images in a Excel document.. How !!

Is there a way that i can find an image in my Excel document. I have a client who build a large document and i need to reformat that file into a DB application.

Any suggestions or link i can read from ??

thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"LNHockey" wrote in message
Is there a way that i can find an image in my Excel document. I have a

client who build a large document and i need to reformat that file into a DB
application.

Any suggestions or link i can read from ??

thanx

Pictures appear in the the shapes collection

The code below lists all shapes by name on a worksheet and outputs their
type

Dim mywksht As Worksheet
Set mywksht = ActiveSheet
Dim myshape As Shape

With mywksht

For Each myshape In .Shapes

Debug.Print myshape.Name & "+" & myshape.Type

Next myshape

End With

On a sheet with one command button and and two pictures
the output would look like this

Picture 1+13
Picture 2+13
CommandButton1+12

Once you have the picture object you have various methods
you can use including copy

Keith