Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default controls on worksheet

i have forms 2.0 frame control with some textboxes in it
embedded on worksheet. The tabbing through the controls
works fine. On another sheet I have forms2.0 multipage
control. I cannot tab through the textboxes!? This is
strange. I have a lot of experience with userforms, but
this is the firs time I've worked with controls on a
worksheet. Is there something I'm missing? I've already
checked the properties and everything is as it should
be... I think... lol
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Multipage controls on worksheets are not really supported. Notice that you
could not select it from the control toolbox toolbar, but had to go looking
for it in more controls.

Tom Ogilvy

"jim c." wrote in message
i have forms 2.0 frame control with some textboxes in it
embedded on worksheet. The tabbing through the controls
works fine. On another sheet I have forms2.0 multipage
control. I cannot tab through the textboxes!? This is
strange. I have a lot of experience with userforms, but
this is the firs time I've worked with controls on a
worksheet. Is there something I'm missing? I've already
checked the properties and everything is as it should
be... I think... lol

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I suspect it was a conscious decision on Microsoft's part, so I wouldn't
expect a change unless it was in high demand. If I had 2003 installed, I
would check it - but I don't. Maybe someone else can give you the
definitive answer.

Tom Ogilvy