Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default matching and formatting...need help!

Hi,

I have a single workbook which contains a master sheet as the firs
sheet and any sheets after are packing sheets. What I need to do i
create a macro which will take the list of item numbers in A17-A500 o
the GROUPED packing sheets and compare this list to the list of number
on the master sheet from A7-A5000. When a match is found, I need it t
highlight the row containing the match from column A-F on the maste
sheet. Both sheets have a header name "Item" in column A, the maste
sheet at A6 and the packing sheets at A16. I didn't know whether th
macro would run faster by defining the ranges or if there is anothe
way to process 5000 numbers at once. I'm still new to VBA so any hel
is appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mjac