Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
M M is offline

Default Excel-Web Queries

I know about web queries being used to get data such as
stock quotes to populate cells. And I want to set up a
similiar web query in Excel 2000, but in this case it's a
little different. I have data that I export from Access
2000 to Excel 2000 with no formatting. This data includes
basic information that is in English. What I want to do is
have a web query set up in Excel (ie. using
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr or the like)
that takes the English word and provides a translation in
an adjacent column. Possible in this day and age?

Thanks