Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data ranges

Thanks to all who helped with my command button post.
Another question though, still the same macro!

I'm using the LINEST function to find paramaters for
equations of lines. Unfortunately if there are blank cells
within the range, Excel returns VALUE!. Is there a way for
excel to use only the cells that have data in them in the
LINEST calculation?

Many thanks,

Nick