Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need a macro that copies that data from one cell on one sheet to a cell on another?

Hi there all

a problary most simple thing for you, im looking for a macro where t
will move the data from one cell to another when i click it, thats it
i know there is problary some simple thing but i dont know it, lol.

if u cant do it please let me know so i can stop trying, lol

cheers

from c

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("A1").Copy Destination:=Range("B9"
Range("A1").ClearContents

Tom Ogilvy

"cakonopka " wrote in message
Hi there all

a problary most simple thing for you, im looking for a macro where ti
will move the data from one cell to another when i click it, thats it,
i know there is problary some simple thing but i dont know it, lol.

if u cant do it please let me know so i can stop trying, lol

cheers

from ck

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,

would you please expalin the first row of your
reply...what is Private Sub, etc.?

wrote in message
Hi there all

a problary most simple thing for you, im looking for a

macro where ti
will move the data from one cell to another when i

click it, thats it,
i know there is problary some simple thing but i dont

know it, lol.

if u cant do it please let me know so i can stop

trying, lol

cheers

from ck

---

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub test()
Set srcSht = Sheets("Sheet1")
Set tgtSht = Sheets("Sheet2")
'will copy A1 to A1...
tgtSht.[a1] = srcSht.[a1]
'will copy data in column A to column C....
tgtSht.Range("C1:C" & srcSht.[a65536].End(3).Row) = _

srcSht.Range("A1:A" & srcSht.[a65536].End(3).Row).Value
End Sub

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In a previous post he said click on a button.

You can use the selectionchange event to trigger an action on cell
selection, but this is usually clumsy and works whenever the cell is
entered, even if not with a mouse click.

Tom Ogilvy

"cakonopka " wrote in message
Hi there all

a problary most simple thing for you, im looking for a macro where ti
will move the data from one cell to another when i click it, thats it,
i know there is problary some simple thing but i dont know it, lol.

if u cant do it please let me know so i can stop trying, lol

cheers

from ck

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi there

yep u were right i did want ti when i clicka button i will try it an
see if ti works ok if i need any more ill get back to you all, an
cheers again very much t you all for your help.

Cheers

From C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ther all

that ahs worked great but i need to add a bit to it so that once i have
clicked the button and it has moved all of the data it iserts a new row
above, lol, any idea on this anyone, that way each time new data is
entered the rest is moved down and the new data is at the top of the
list, lol, if u know what i mean.

cheers

from CK

This is all very much appreciated, thats everyone so much

---