Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default multi-file open to one workbook

I believe there is a shortcut method for opening/copying
several seperate excel files into one workbook, but I
don't recall the trick.

There are 40+ files which I would like to copy into one
workbook with each file's info on it's own sheet within
the new workbook.

If anyone knows the trick or knows where I can find it on
the web, I'd appreciate them sharing their info.

Thanks in advance,
Drabbacs
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There isn't any trick that I am aware of.

you would loop through the list of files
open each,
copy the sheets to the master workbook
close the file.

Tom Ogilvy