Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox selection

Is there a way to limit selections in a combobox to using the drop-down
arrow then clicking on a selection, rather than being able to select the
combobox and cycle through the options?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if you mean using the down arrow, I don't believe so.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ian Coates" wrote in message
Is there a way to limit selections in a combobox to using the drop-down
arrow then clicking on a selection, rather than being able to select the
combobox and cycle through the options?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Shame. I wanted to avoid the changes to the sheet unnecessarily when a user
cycles through the options.
Oh, well. It'll just have to take longer to update on the slower PCs.