Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emulate Access with Excel - display form for data entry

Hi everyone

Can anyone give me any pointers as to creating a form to allow data to be
entered into columns in an Excel spreadsheet.

I know I can use "Data"- "Forms" from the menu bar but I need something a
bit more advanced.

I started to create one from the forms toolbar but then I wasn't sure wether
I should create one from the control toolbox bar.

Does anyone know of any sites containing tutorials etc.

Kenny at work

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kenny
have a look at
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

HTH
Frank

Kennyatwork wrote:
Hi everyone

Can anyone give me any pointers as to creating a form to allow data
to be entered into columns in an Excel spreadsheet.

I know I can use "Data"- "Forms" from the menu bar but I need
something a bit more advanced.

I started to create one from the forms toolbar but then I wasn't sure
wether I should create one from the control toolbox bar.

Does anyone know of any sites containing tutorials etc.

Kenny at work

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Kenny,

If the DataForms isn't good enough for you, I would definitely suggest a
userform not control toolbox.

You will need an initial form for adding a new, or showing existing for
amending or deleting. You might want some sort of spin control for cycling
through the records as well as allowing user to pick directly, similar to
DataForms.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips