Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print

Hi, Excel Expert Gang,
I've tipical problem about my JV(Journal Vaoucher)printing.
my layout is like this:
Co. Name Header
Date :___ JV# :_____
_______________________________
code |Description | Dr | Cr | Header
-----|------------|-----|------|
_____|____________|_____|______|
_____|____________|_____|______| Detail section
_____|____________|_____|______|
_____|____________|_____|______|
______Total_________123___123__| Jv footer

Approved By Prepared By footer

My detail consist of 26 rows, ie fixed , if more it will
start on next page with header and footer. Lets say when
report is less than 26 rows still I need Blank rows with
lines and at the end I'll get total. In short I want like
pre-printed fixed format form.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Then you will have to treat your pages as
preprinted forms and carry your total lines per page to the
use page breaks and OFFSET to get your previous balance.
Because the have the restrictions of like preprinted forms
you will not be able to insert or delete rows.
--
---
HTH,