Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide all menubars

Hi, you all!

Can someone help me whith the code that takes away the menubar, wher
"Arcive, Edit, Tools......... and so on are.

I know how to take away the other menubars, but not this one.

Is it even possible?

Thanks,

Thoma

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thomas,

Try

Application.CommandBars(1).Enabled = False 'True to restore

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jonsson " wrote in
message ...
Hi, you all!

Can someone help me whith the code that takes away the menubar,

where
"Arcive, Edit, Tools......... and so on are.

I know how to take away the other menubars, but not this one.

Is it even possible?

Thanks,

Thomas

---