Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dialog boxes in Excel

Hello, i am currently working on a project that uses our
existing information in Excel, but displays it in a Dialog
window.
Can anyone help with this project?
if so, please can they send me a contact e-mail address or
post any locations of where to look for help.

Thank you,

Robert Couchman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Robert,

Can anyone help with this project?
if so, please can they send me a contact e-mail address or
post any locations of where to look for help.

Sure, send me an e-mail.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP