Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Merging copies of worksheets

I have a master worksheet of tasks to be perfomred. Each task is assigned to a person and their unique initials are in a column. The master worksheet is sent out to each of the people who are assigned a task. They update their task and send the updated worksheet back to me. How came I update the master worksheet with only their updated rows

Also, what happened to microsoft.public.excel.misc newsgroup. I saw it in Goggle but not on the MSDN site

Thank

Brenda