Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tim tim is offline

Default vba help doesn't work

VBA Help in Excel (and in other office applications like
Word) shows Contents, but doesn't let me use the Index or
Answer Wizard. Have uninstalled/reinstalled 2000, then
upgraded again to XP, but no change. Appreciate wisdom
from anyone who's seen this before.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tim

By Default is not installed I believe.
Run the Setup again and choose Add/remove and
look for it.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)