Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Advanced Copy paste

I have 2 worksheets, in one workbook, one had raw data in it and th
other is a pivot table+formulas. The pivot table pulls the raw data an
does some calculations and comes up with a commission total per-dea
for a sales based on a target.

The problem is that the commission amount will change throughout th
month for each deal depending on what target level they reach. So a
the end of the month I would like to be able to copy the final valu
from the pivot table back to the raw data sheet for each separate deal

I could do this manually (copy + paste value) but I was hoping t
automate this somehow.

I could make a vlook formula but that wouldn't keep the data once th
pivot table had changed. I would need someway of coping and keeping th
value.

Any help would be great, Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

this got you all stumped